You’ve already chosen your enterprise ecommerce platform and now you aren’t sure which theme to pick to design your new online store! We are here to help you out!
Choosing an ecommerce platform to support your business, list your products, complete orders, and ensures safe transactions is not easy and you know it!
We hope you’ve made the right choice and you’ve successfully chosen an enterprise ecommerce platform (we really hope is Shopify because it is #1 choice for enterprises and large businesses) and now you are ready to choose templates and themes and finally design the store of your dreams.
Finding the right template is another important task. The theme, as well as, the style of your shop is an aspect that you as a business owner has total control over. It is important to find a template that will help you get your storefront up and running as smooth as possible.
There are a few things you need to consider when purchasing an ecommerce theme for your online store:
- Who designed the theme? Getting a high-quality theme from a professional web developer means you are more likely to get newer features and new updates in the future.
- Which features matter the most to you? There are a lot of great features available that may or may not be built-in in every Shopify theme. Whether it is a priority on collecting emails to increase your mailing list, a slideshow on the front page, a certain aesthetic that matches your products, and etc.
- How much are you willing to spend? The themes can cost hundreds of dollars or less than that. There are free and premium themes, cheaper and more expensive ones. It is important to determine your budget and decide how much are you willing to spend.
- How many things are you going to sell? Considering the fact the you are running an enterprise, we assume you have a lot of things to sell online. For that reason, you need to find a theme and adjust it accordingly.
- Does it load fast? Some templates are better than others, some themes can only slow down the shopping enjoyment and cost you a lot of money. It is important for the theme to load fast and allow visitors to shop your products without any complications.
You need a theme that has been designed with sales and conversions in mind. Having the right theme and the right ecommerce platform can make a huge difference.