Sometimes, a few apps are necessary for you to improve web performance, traffic, and sales! The best enterprise ecommerce platforms come with lots of apps for you to choose from! Here are the 4 best ones!
If you are a website owner or entrepreneur, you know how many decisions, tasks, and obligations there are. Without the help of ecommerce platforms, apps, and integrations, one won’t be able to be as effective as it should at his job.
From customer service integrations to shipping apps, your business can rely on multiple third-party apps and integrations to ensure you are as productive as possible in scaling your business and maintaining high shopping satisfaction. What is even more important – the apps are no difficult to use nor expensive. They just work.
Choosing an enterprise ecommerce platform that has a wide selection of apps and integrations is important. Shopify, for example, has a rich App Store and over 1500 different apps to choose from. You have different categories to explore, and trending apps that have gain popularity for a reason. Make sure to check them out!
In this article, we will share 4 best ecommerce apps that will revolutionize your online business:
- Shopify Mobile: The Shopify platform allows you to sync orders, customers, and products across all sales channels. This app, Shopify Mobile can make the experience even better. You can capture payments, adjust product inventory, fill orders, track sales, and more.
- Facebook: When using enterprise ecommerce platforms you can’t just sell via your website but on social media as well. Facebook is an excellent platform to boost brand awareness, advertise sales, respond to questions quickly, and etc. With the Facebook app, you can offer online customer service by answering questions, responding to comments, and etc.
- Hootsuite: This app helps you see everything that is happening on social media. This makes responding to customers’ queries, answering questions, and engaging with customers super easy. Hootsuite also allows you to schedule your Facebook posts and tweets in advance.
- Google Analytics: Tracking click rates, interactions, and page views are important for business owners. This app can help you determine which parts of your website are driving the most visitors. Google Analytics lets you track PPC campaigns, sign ups from search engines, and more.
These apps help business owners stay competitive, connected and engaged – all of which are important in today’s ecommerce world.
Other topics that you can check in:
- Enterprise Ecommerce Platforms
- Shopify plus
- Website Builder
There are widespread benefits of integrating your eCommerce solution with your ERP and CRM systems. Join Jason Dias on February 19th at 11am PST to find out all of the great takeaways from this system wide integration https://t.co/UqtBHDkUK8. #HitachiSolutions #Webinar #Ecommerce pic.twitter.com/cLGpsJhoI6
— Hitachi Solutions (@HitachiSolUS) February 13, 2019